Space Prop: Helper Robot

Space Prop: Helper Robot 2015-08-30

Draser

L3: Member
May 17, 2010
God, i hope TF2Maps.net start up another Community Theme Pack and they make it space themed. I think this theme could be really cool if it had enough assets!

*bump* XD

combine

Apr 21, 2010
Are you doing any animations? *bump* :D

treythepunkid

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 8, 2008
Are you doing any animations? *bump* :D

Hey hey, cool your jets! I'm still working on my Art Pass level as well as some assets for other peoples ones.

Luckily i have the week off so i should be able to work on some sort of new animations for you guys, but no promises.

combine

Apr 21, 2010
Any way i am learning how to model in XSI,so i may start working on some space models as well.I could figure out how to add atachments and then i may be able to make a jet pack model to go on his back. :D Same with a panel model for him to have in his hands.

combine

Apr 21, 2010
Hey with your sleep thing the back of the robot changes so i made a skin for you to add to it you just need to change its name.I am posting it here so that you guys can replace skin 0 and the skin that is that one only the other team and with this one just place it where the models skins are then they are replaced oh and the skin is the asleep skin only the eyes are changed to be awake. :D

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
I was pointed here for my space map, THANKS CAREER POINT (I may have some use for this)