Model small, two wheeled Medieval cannon

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
I unfortunately have neither the experience, skill, nor patience to try creating this model, So I'm asking for a small two wheeled cannon i can use in my newest medieval map. Much would be appreciated!
Here's a Picture to give you an Idea (sorry for the cartoony nature):
A_cannon_on_wheels_110524-222149-056009.jpg

Thank You! I'll make sure to mention anyone who at least tries!
The cannon can be changed to whatever is easiest or fits your style

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
I may have usage for this model too in the future. I've been cooking up this idea about a map and there is no cannon model in the game as such. So if anyone is actually interested of making this, go for it.

FGD5

aa
Jul 18, 2016
I might be interested in making a cannon model, ill have a go at it and let you know if I get anywhere.

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
He's probably using a small monitor.

FGD5, add a bit of physical damage to the cannon. Maybe have one wheel a bit damaged or have a spoke or two taken out.
Right now it looks too undamaged for tf2. Still looking great as a cannon though, good job.

FloofCollie

I really suck!
aa
Nov 5, 2016
Don't forget to make LODs. Cylinder shaped things can have really aggressive LODs and still look good (as long as they are viewed from the side).
Also, why are your UI elements so bloody huge? They are like twice the size compared to mine.
Seconding this, one of the Beggar's Bazooka's LODs makes the barrel pentagonal and you can't tell from the distance it's viewed.

FGD5

aa
Jul 18, 2016
Sorry, been a little busy today but I put a bit of damage on the cannon. I did the wheels as well but something went wrong, so no wheels right now

cannon1.png

cannon2.png

Going to redo the fuse, mess around with wheels and unwrap it. And I'll get to those LODs, if my laziness doesn't take over first.

FGD5

aa
Jul 18, 2016
I'm nearly done! Ignore the other wheel, just got a do a paint over and compile for TF2, LODs, collision, etc. I'm aiming to get it done tomorrow.

cannon3.png
cannon4.png

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
I'm nearly done! Ignore the other wheel, just got a do a paint over and compile for TF2, LODs, collision, etc. I'm aiming to get it done tomorrow.
Oh cool! This will sit nicely with my map
(and others who choose to use this beautiful model) Good job!

FGD5

aa
Jul 18, 2016
cannon5.png

I think its looking much better now it's in game. I'm having some trouble with the collision and LODs, but I will get it done very soon!