KotH Small Factory (KOTH) A1

A map originated from another map designed to make every class useful in at least one scenario.

1. Not Big Surprise

Not Big Surprise L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Small Factory (KOTH) - A map originated from another map designed to make every class useful in at least one scenario.

Featuring everything that my other map, "cp Big Factory" (until alpha 3) but with the King Of The Hill gamemode.

Yes, I was told to turn this map into a KOTH, but I still want to have a 5CP, so I made both.

2. HQDefault

aa HQDefault ...what

Positive Ratings:
    I imagine the changelog looked something like this: [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    Looks tidy and interesting with that vertical space. Put it on a server impro test and get people playing it!

4. TwinMill

TwinMill L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Awesome, Not Big Surprise! It's already looking so much better! It's clear you've been working on your brushwork, especially around the center point. Only thing I would recommend is giving classes who don't have the vertical mobility more ways to get the point. Otherwise, I feel like a pyro can just camp the hill and airblast anyone trying to climb off the point. Something I learned in my own testing experiences, you want the point to be hard to defend, and harder to defend from. That way you'll get lots of good back-and-forth captures. Definitely get this into an impromptu test!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Not Big Surprise

Not Big Surprise L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Ok, I will. Thanks for the feedback!