Skyscraper

CP Skyscraper a2a

Jusa

aa
May 28, 2013
The mid somehow reminds me of a CoD (or some other shooter game?) map.

Judging from the screens I would say the middle looks a tad confusing to play on, with so many different places to watch out for.
I would suggest re-designing the middle point to be a bit more open, since thats what works best for 5cp mids in general.

Some of your stairs seem to be at a 45 degree angle. Try to avoid this and make some less steep stairs instead.

And those big glass walls on last might be a bit confusing.

Interesting idea tho!

Severia Zezt

L1: Registered
Jan 1, 2016
It works now! The the custom props showing up and physical in the map.

I didn't know there were stairs and such in some of these areas. Makes a lot more sense now!

There are a few areas that seemed to be see-through though. (That weren't before in the previous version.)

Here is one, near Red's second spawn/second point:
err1.jpeg

As well as inside Red's second spawn:
err3.jpeg

And this one area past Blue's Second Point (in that little area to the right of the boxes: )
err2.jpeg

I might not have caught them all. And it may be possible the problem is with my client or server running the map incorrectly, or just some random error.

Not a map-breaking bug, just not sure why I'm looking through the floor.

DarthPhilistine

L1: Registered
Apr 20, 2015
There are a few areas that seemed to be see-through though. (That weren't before in the previous version.)
I might not have caught them all. And it may be possible the problem is with my client or server running the map incorrectly, or just some random error.

Not a map-breaking bug, just not sure why I'm looking through the floor.

I found these yesterday, so it's not a problem with your client. It's happened before, I'm sure there's a reason but replacing the brush with a new one seems to work. I should be able to post an update with this fixed by tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited: