sd_bomb_rugby

CTF sd_bomb_rugby a4

• Site Migration: See bugs? Report them here. Want something changed or have an idea? Suggest it here.

LizardOfOz

L1: Registered
Sep 7, 2022
LizardOfOz updated sd_tug_of_war with a new update entry:

Compass fix

The flag compass used to guide the flag carrier to his own capture area instead of the desired enemy capture area.
The reason was that `func_capturezone`s of both teams are disabled for the most of the round (the custom map logic dictates so).
The solution was in creating the second set of `func_capturezone`s directly underneath the capture zone out of bounds.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Katsu! :3

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 30, 2021
1662862086285.png

1662862163502.png

LizardOfOz

Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, I know, I know. The thing is that there's no "invade CTF" in stock TF2, therefore there's no established vanilla prefix, and `sd_` is closer to what I'm going for than `ctf_`.

Do you reckon I should go with something like `ictf_` or `ctfi_` regardless?

LizardOfOz

Sep 7, 2022
LizardOfOz updated sd_tug_of_war with a new update entry:

a2

* Control point capture rate increased by 46%
* Capture rollback rate is now 60% of the capture rate (was equal to the capture rate)
* The capture area was slightly increased (bomb carriers LOVED to stay JUST outside the capture zone)
* The map now actually ENDS upon reaching mp_timelimit
* Replaced a placeholder texture people were confused about

Also, the map's placeholder name was changed to bomb_rugby, since people associate tug_of_war with a dedicated gametype where both teams push...

LizardOfOz

Sep 7, 2022
LizardOfOz updated sd_bomb_rugby with a new update entry:

a3

* Added a ramp from Tunnels directly to Cap.
* Added a new route from Cap to Big Rooms.
* Removed the shortcut from Cap to Tunnels/Mid which was too close to the new route.
* Sniper Battlements overlooking Main is now a two-way route, providing a flank route from Corner Yard to Cap.
* Obscured the view through the fence between Main and Corner Yard with an arrow sign. Hopefully, people will now stop thinking Corner Yard is the Flag Spawn Zone.
* Flag now has a "wallhack outline" even when...

LizardOfOz

Sep 7, 2022
LizardOfOz updated sd_bomb_rugby with a new update entry:

a4

* HUD now displays the capture progress.
* The Bomb respawns quicker after being captured (30s->20s). The setup time has been left unchanged (30s).
* The crate on the way to Big Rooms has been moved, with the surrounding route being readjusted.
* The steep stairs from Big Rooms to Mid have been replaced with a less steep slope.
* The connector between two Big Rooms team has been changed.