The flag compass used to guide the flag carrier to his own capture area instead of the desired enemy capture area.
The reason was that `func_capturezone`s of both teams are disabled for the most of the round (the custom map logic dictates so).
The solution was in creating the second set of `func_capturezone`s directly underneath the capture zone out of bounds.
* Control point capture rate increased by 46%
* Capture rollback rate is now 60% of the capture rate (was equal to the capture rate)
* The capture area was slightly increased (bomb carriers LOVED to stay JUST outside the capture zone)
* The map now actually ENDS upon reaching mp_timelimit
* Replaced a placeholder texture people were confused about
Also, the map's placeholder name was changed to bomb_rugby, since people associate tug_of_war with a dedicated gametype where both teams push...
* Added a ramp from Tunnels directly to Cap.
* Added a new route from Cap to Big Rooms.
* Removed the shortcut from Cap to Tunnels/Mid which was too close to the new route.
* Sniper Battlements overlooking Main is now a two-way route, providing a flank route from Corner Yard to Cap.
* Obscured the view through the fence between Main and Corner Yard with an arrow sign. Hopefully, people will now stop thinking Corner Yard is the Flag Spawn Zone.
* Flag now has a "wallhack outline" even when...
* HUD now displays the capture progress.
* The Bomb respawns quicker after being captured (30s->20s). The setup time has been left unchanged (30s).
* The crate on the way to Big Rooms has been moved, with the surrounding route being readjusted.
* The steep stairs from Big Rooms to Mid have been replaced with a less steep slope.
* The connector between two Big Rooms team has been changed.