aa
Oct 29, 2010
A15:
-Added side routes to middle stage 1
-Stage 2 Clipped to of middle building
-Slight Door movement change on stage 2
-Stage 2 added planks to side pillars
-Stage 2 added cover around point
-Changed so both teams have 2 mins to cap stage 2 instead of 2 for winner and 1 for losers

DOWNLOAD

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
You were there, but I'll jot down my notes based on what I saw, and what others said:

• Stage 1 and 2 are very deathmatchy. There really isn't a clear place for a team to defend that isn't their spawn doors.
  • Some said that it was initially hard to read the map around the point, others didn't. "Read the map" was defined as the readability of the routes from a specific area. Like how on the point, I feel that it's hard to tell where the enemy is going to come from because there is so many different routes to attack from. (This was asked for stage 1, my opinion applies to both stage 1 and 2).
  • I'm not seeing any good flow to the map, it's ridiculously chaotic.
  • The mid is still pretty open, on the lower player counts it was really hard to beat out a sentry if I wasn't a solly/demo. Tie that in with the amount of angles that the point can get attacked, and it becomes kind of unfun to be around the point.
  • On Stage 2, Red won all 3 rounds. I don't know if this was teams, but the way things were switching, I feel like it wasn't just teams at play, the map was amplifying the point gain by one team who had a slight advantage.

I feel like you have a lot of work left to do on the map, but if you take your time and think through the changes, use the data tools available to you, you can make a pretty fun map in the vision that you have. You don't have much time, but take your time!