Raven Software Design Internships 2k13

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
I'm not going to be doing it this summer, as I have an exchange year in the US set up for next acedemic year, but next year I'm looking for an internship, and the people I'm doing my exchange year with are willing to pay for my Internship Visa; would I be able to do this (July 2014) if I had an internship visa already set up, even though I'm not an American Citizen (British Citizens, represent!)?

IrishTaxIDriver

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 27, 2008
I'm not going to be doing it this summer, as I have an exchange year in the US set up for next acedemic year, but next year I'm looking for an internship, and the people I'm doing my exchange year with are willing to pay for my Internship Visa; would I be able to do this (July 2014) if I had an internship visa already set up, even though I'm not an American Citizen (British Citizens, represent!)?

If you are able to legally work in the US, and can relocate to our area (Madison, Wisconsin), you should be fine.

I cannot say officially if we'll be doing the internship next year. Its not my call and too early to decide anyway.

Last edited:

PoignardAzur

L2: Junior Member
Mar 21, 2013
Wait wait wait. You're one of the guys who make Activision's DLCs ? YOU MONSTER !
(just kiddin, of course)

IrishTaxIDriver

Sep 27, 2008
Wait wait wait. You're one of the guys who make Activision's DLCs ? YOU MONSTER !
(just kiddin, of course)

Sorry I can't hear you over the stacks of cash I've madeeeeeeeee

EDIT: But realtalk, everyones gotta start somewhere. You may not agree with the product, or the practices, but you need experience to get where you really want to go. You gotta climb the ladder, you can't start on the top two rungs.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
30488-Woody-Harrelson-crying-money-b-8fc5.gif

xingped

L1: Registered
Jan 3, 2010
So does this mean I have to own MW1 in order to make maps and apply for this? (I live in Madison, btw, and it is a pretty awesome place.)

IrishTaxIDriver

Sep 27, 2008
MW1 is a legitimately awesome game, and if you don't own it you're doing yourself a disservice. Theres a reason COD exploded in popularity after MW1.

IrishTaxIDriver

Sep 27, 2008
I replied to your email already but I'll post it here for everyone. As far as I know we'll deal with the HR stuff after we've got candidates we like.

Speaking of this, the deadline is end of day Monday, July 1st. Thats less than a week!