Propaganda

CP Propaganda b19

Quantum

L3: Member
Mar 31, 2016
-Fixed a number of splash bugs. (Let me know of any more specific ones you find.)
-Updated frontline pack to v1.3 (There should be some performance improvements from this on some PCs) (Let me know if this causes issues, the way these items are made is kind of out of my control, but I can revert back to a previous version of the pack if needed.)
-Shrank cave doors slightly.
-Shrank door in the middle of garage slightly. (Let me know how shrinking doors plays out. I dont want to make things too cramped, but I want to restrict people a tad bit.)
-Moved bell up
-Added soldier perch below where bell was.
-Raised fence next to cave on mid to double as a soldier perch.
-Added scaffoling above the main choke in an attempt to restrict bombs coming from choke.
-Lowered the roof coming out of choke into 2nd a bit so high bombs are more predictable.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

b4nny

L1: Registered
May 31, 2020
Feedback from the RGL map test event:
Map feels pretty good aside from the connectors between 2nd and mid. All of the routes still feel a bit isolated from each other, which makes it very hard to rotate around, cover all entrances, etc. Improving the interconnectivity between 2 of the routes would solve this, and I believe it can be done without compromising the layout much at all.

The idea:
Put a new entrance into the shutter/barrel room that connects it near to choke. This will allow for quick rotations and clears of this side room (most similar to process sewer). May also be worth considering consolidating the alleyway entrances down to 1 entrance so that it isn't too open and still can have somewhat contained fights inside.
itpul1A.png
P3pVDJh.png

Hope it helps, gl