Problematique (circuit payload)

purequaternion

L3: Member
May 19, 2009
I really enjoyed playing the map the other day. Interesting gameplay!

A few suggestions that I thought I'd type out. I may have mentioned a few of these on chat in the server.

1. There needs to be a ramp or two for that final area in stage 2, that lead from the lower level to the upper level. A simple wood ramp would work, doesn't need to be anything fancy. A stack of boxes or something would work too.

2. I played Engie for a bit and found that defending the point in stage 1 where the cart comes back down the hill was a bit tough. A sentry up on the cliff would get picked off by snipers or soldiers, and the only safe spot near the point, inside the building, didn't cover much beyond the point itself. Maybe this is what you intended, as stage 2 is a bit more engineering friendly, though getting set up can be a little tough given the speed (adding a ramp would help this).

3. Some other people mentioned the spawn area, and being confused as to where they were going. Maybe some sort of sign or decals in the spawn area could help this?

Overall though I really enjoyed the map. The detailing, design, etc. are all great!

PenPen

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 24, 2008
Tried this map on gameday and I think that adding signs would be a great help. The first section was pretty hard to defend. And blue always loses no matter how long it's played, perhaps there'd be something to make blue be able to win (or am I missing the true point of the map)?

Overall I like the idea of this map and it played pretty well for me. And the evironment fits the rain setting, I like.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
I liked the test today. But it seems that red is only able to really defend the cart at the end. There was also that fence (the gate at the blu setup) that wasn't opening at a certain moment.

Now I still got a screenshot for you:

pl_problematique_a30001.jpg

There is that black thing that sticks out in the floor, I suppose that it is something like a lamp beneath that floor. :)

Edit: I don't see it good myself, it's close to the stairs and that wall =P

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I had a blast playing this. In my opinion, the cart should move a bit faster.

Also, despite opening for the pushing team when I was defending, the gate to the cart failed to open when we pushed. Look into it, please.

flubber

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2007

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
So I guess this is a... custom map of the problematique?
AHAHAHAHA
srysly, another muse themed map? Still awesome tho :p

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
Awesome, plain awesome. I absolutely love picture 2. :)