Post your Custom Maps Servers here

DrDaxxy

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2009
Oh had I only seen this a few years ago when I first ran a custom map server ;)

Anyway, I'm running a European Mann vs Machine only TF2 server dedicated to custom maps.

MvM Custom Maps @ tf2.spiderschwe.in [EU]
tf2.spiderschwe.in:27015

There's also a small forum at tf2.spiderschwe.in, merely for map suggestions etc.

No community or anything, it's just one of the few servers for MvM custom-only maps.
It's currently public, so it fills up a lot, but I'm considering making it private, given enough interest. Fire me a PM to let me know you're playing ;)

I love you mapmakers and I'd happily offer my server for playtesting, send me a PM, post on the forums or talk to me on Steam if you'd like :)

Mr. Happy

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 16, 2008
I've put all the maps from STAR_'s KoTH contest at my new server here:

Happy-Hills.net - KoTh Contest Maps
8.6.76.222:27015

They are the only maps in rotation for now. You can RTV, nominate, and end of round vote for these maps. In the future it will run custom maps + my favorite stocks + 2fort. If your not a jerk and/or your maps are good I'll upload your maps and if your trustworthy maybe give you basic admin so you can switch maps and start votes. Rotation will be the best maps but I'm open to letting people test unfinished stuff there. So this is an alternative to playing on the TF2Maps.net server. Come play here!

TravisTouchdown

L2: Junior Member
Apr 15, 2013
Hello there. I am Travis Touchdown. I have come here to tell you all about our custom servers.

We run community made plugins and community made maps. I am always on the look out for new maps and new players. I have got several maps from this site. We are up to 22 custom made maps on the servers.

We do play music between waves if it is requested. We do have our server rules posted in the MOTD so please read the MOTD. Please join us

173.58.254.42:27015 (server 1)
173.58.254.42:27016 (server 2)

Our Community Page

The301stSpartan

Feb 14, 2013
I made a server with custom maps!

Hey guys, I made a server with a couple of your custom maps on it, it's intended to be a high-class European Pub with nocrit, nospread, fixedspread and class limits. The IP is 108.61.255.65:27015. Come there and Play if you like, and tell your friends, I am trying to populate it right now!
There is a thread over at tf.tv, where I will be responding to map- and other requests and deal with any issues on the server, so best give your Feedback there. There is also a mumble server, info is also in the tf.tv thread.

Have fun Playing!

sakoki

Sep 10, 2013
EU Map Rotation

I have a map rotation TF2 server for my steam group, it currently doesn't feature many custom maps since I'd need to test them first but the server is usually empty :(. Anyway, if you want to test a map, message me, just don't forget that you'll need to invite enough friends. I don't check my TF2maps notifications very often so message me (or any admin for The Lost Players) via Steam.

My Steam profile

Name: EU Map Rotation
IP: 85.131.206.143:27015
Slots: 24

There are no distracting effects like beacon, no annoying sounds, no advertisements. Ping's pretty good even for players from the USA or South America (dunno about Australia or Asia)

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
Official Tf2maps AU Server

It's currently rotating sandstone, but will rotate every sports map entry

Ip: 27.50.72.254:27055

lunarpumpkin

L2: Junior Member
Aug 31, 2016
LunarPumpkin server : USA : 32 slot source mod : cstom map : fast download

my server just opened with a custom map made just for the ocasion. i will make a 3 games giveaway if the server ever reach 24 out of 32 players. the server is trade / fun evironement and events are frequents, feel free to come check my server at 74.91.119.161:27015 . ps the map will take a while to load for the first time buts its worth it.

C:/hdata

Dec 21, 2015
TF2Data
Not only do we run custom maps, but we also run custom weapons ;p

CWD : Data - Custom Weapons Data - 72.5.195.104:27019

Chicago based
24 slots
fastdl
No ads
No random crits
No random damage spread

----

Currently running the only 2 frontline maps I found that work off of steam workshop for live servers.

awk

Sep 28, 2014
It's not really a server so much as it is a whole network, but The Weekend Pub features a different map every week. Servers are only available on the weekends, like the name implies, and are located in North America (Chicago), Europe (Frankfurt), and Oceania (Sydney). Check out the website or bookmark the server IP: theweekend.pub