Model Pokemon Themed Models (Trees Again!)

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
Heyo! So I made a thread similarly to this before, and essentially it's about the same request, but different requirements:
https://tf2maps.net/threads/pokemon-themed-models-trees.38710/

I often make fun little Pokemon themed maps with the textures from the original games in a 3D space, made for DM/Trade/Hangout servers. It seems people really like these maps, so I wanted to make more! However, the problem being that I'm no good with models, so I would appreciate some help! You'll be sure to be credited for your work on the map!

The trees shown on the map below, pkmn_ecruteakcity_v4f, uses the kind of trees that I prefer, and you can use these as a reference as they're quite similar to what I'd want.

20190321005118_1-jpg.98175

20190321005129_1-jpg.98176

The idea is that they're flat surfaces of the tree textures lined up in order to simulate it being 3D. Most people who play the maps prefer that they're models, and they look much better than using brushes to simulate the effect. There will be two trees: one replicating the one from Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, and one replicating the tree from Pokemon Emerald. I will provide the textures and details below!

-For the FireRed and LeafGreen tree (FRLG) I would require that the diemensions of the tree be 256 hammer units horizontal/width, and 328 hammer units tall. Here is the texture:
FRLG_Tree.png

-For the Emerald tree (RSE) I would require that the diemensions of the tree be 256 hammer units horizontal/width, and 272 hammer units tall. Here is the texture:
RSE_Tree.png

-For both of these trees, I would prefer that the texture in question be Point Sample, use BGRA8888 colour format, and be translucent. The BGRA8888 colour format helps better simulate the colour of the pixels in game, and works better this way.

If you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me on Discord with the tag Gravidea#0428 or ask about it here if you're more comfortable with that. All you need to do is make the models, and port them over to TF2 for me to use while making my maps, and I'll handle the rest! As I said before, I'll give you credit as modelers deserve, and have your name both on the map and in any postings of the map.

Having this help would make it so that I can make both Pokemon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen maps quite easily in the future, as they're the only kind of model I really need for the game, so it would be much appreciated if you could help out. It took me a bit of courage to ask for help, and I'm really thankful this forum has a place to do it. Also, if you have a better suggestion that could maybe replicate the same effect without using a model, feel free to suggest that below as well! Thanks in advance!