PLR plr_orangeshot v1

FrostyHoneyJuicy

L3: Member
Jun 12, 2014
FrostyHoneyJuicy submitted a new resource:

plr_orangeshot - Taking a Shot at Orange

ORANGESHOT
THE REMAKE OF CP_ORANGE (INTO PLR)

The map is set on an island of the American military base near the Japanese mainland.

This particular version was made entirely from scratch in an attempt to beautify and improve the gameplay of the beloved orange map while using a different gamemode.

Custom Content:
Frontline.tf...​

Read more about this resource...

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Call me crazy but I really don't think the giant lava chasms really "improve gameplay" .w.

FrostyHoneyJuicy

L3: Member
Jun 12, 2014
Call me crazy but I really don't think the giant lava chasms really "improve gameplay" .w.
Ngl, but you gave me a couple of ideas on what else I can do. I can remove the lava and raise the ground so people can walk there. Maybe even add water. Even if I do none of that, I can add barriers, but I don't think having them would be that fun.

Either way, it's PLR. It ain't gonna be the same as the old cp_orange. The map hasn't been tested yet, so we gotta see how it works overall.

EDIT: If you're concerned about the middle building being accessible only from the bridge - don't be concerned. It can also be easily accessed from the sides by jumping on the crates and containers. A spy can easily do it.

Last edited: