pipeline, sawmill and nucleus discussion

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Despite my efforts, I can't seem to make the PL cart on pipeline move any faster, even though I cranked up what usually make carts go faster. Did I miss something?

Mexican Apple Thief

L3: Junior Member<br>LEAD FARMER
Aug 23, 2008
Has anyone else noticed on sawmill how the basketball hoops are placed? If you stand in the right spot the saws send you directly into them. :p

May 23, 2009
Sawmill is definitely the most beautiful map out there. But, how do you get the grass (in custom maps) to display the pretty little flowers like in Sawmill. I love the effect, but I don't know how to reproduce it.

in map>map properties

change the detail sprites stuff to "detail_trainyard" for the top one and "detail_sawmill" for the bottom, since their new .vbsp file wasnt included in the update D:

Sgt Frag

L14: Epic Member
May 20, 2008
Has anyone else noticed on sawmill how the basketball hoops are placed? If you stand in the right spot the saws send you directly into them. :p

Yeah, same as the doorways. Hit the blade just right and you get launched straight thru 'em.

I figured out something cool with the blades. As demo after round I was crouch jumping up onto them and not dieing. Haven't tried it during a round yet.
(not from the side but straight at the teeth)