Payload help

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Owlruler, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Owlruler

Owlruler L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm trying to set up a payload but the map I''m putting it has 6 points, how gat I get the train_watcher to recocnise all of these point?

2. Gadget

aa Gadget

Positive Ratings:
    You simply can't. The trainwatcher only supports a maximum of 4 control points per round (as in pl_badwater)

3. Fearlezz

Fearlezz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Really? Cant you turn smart edit off and just add them manually? I haven't tested this so I cant prove im right.

4. Gadget

aa Gadget

Positive Ratings:
    Yes you can but I think it won't work in game. Same as you I don't have any proof either but I remember someone on the forums saying that it supports only 4.

5. NightHawK

NightHawK L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I remember something from an update for tf2. Saying it can support 6 control points in one round.

6. Ezekel

Ezekel L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    i've seen a payload map with 6 points on it (the map was badly designed mind you, but the UI elements and the payload all functioned correctly)
    i'm sure you can just do the turn off smart edit and add extra key values method for as many points as you want (well as long as it's not more than 8...)