Now that you've played the artpass map, is it fun?

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
II am, however, growing tired of the halloween event BS. I don't want to play the map over and over to hope at getting another gift (playing on a server with 10 or more means having to deal with people who aren't there to share).

You mean the "I want gifts! I know, I'll go scout, my least played class, and run around the map waiting for a gift to spawn and not help my team at all!" kind of person?

Draco18s

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 19, 2009
More "me and my 6 friends joined an empty server and would stand around, wait for a gift, and the next person in line would get it (regardless of who FINDS it)" and finding that you need 10 people. Three random people then join the server; one goes scout, one goes demo, and one goes pyro.

Pyro proceeds to set everyone on fire.

Demo lobs grenades around.

Scout finds the gift and leaves the server.

(Edited for derp)

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Hey, speaking of which, we never got to see what Valve's version looked like before it got re-devtextured.

zodac

L1: Registered
Sep 21, 2009
poor mans gorge at best. Map has lots of problems, the whole of C is a big one and the A shortcut where you can spam onto the cp with most of the classes can't even reach you is another. From my experience the map isn't well liked by others.