North Korea Threatens US - Missile Imminent

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Void, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Void

aa Void Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say

Positive Ratings:
    Source

Well... looks like there will only be EU Gamedays soon...

2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Well it was nice knowing you guys. :crying: /sarcasm

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  3. MangyCarface

aa MangyCarface Mapper

Positive Ratings:
    North Korea antagonism is not only retarded but it has precedents. Expect nothing to arise of this

4. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    damn i hope their attack is after Thursday, which is payday

5. Psy

aa Psy The Imp Queen

Positive Ratings:
    Goddamn North Korea.

6. Spike

Spike L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm against Iraq war, but if US had to Nuke or H-Bomb NK then it would be ok.

7. Void

Positive Ratings:
    They better do it after I release Scoville's A1S1 or after the 4th, I have plans.

8. Psy

aa Psy The Imp Queen

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah 'cause the death of millions of innocent people is awesome.

9. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    What gamedays? This site and all the admins are in the US :p

10. Void

Positive Ratings:
    All of North Korea's population is brainwashed. Plus nobody likes them anyways. Would be like bugs hitting a big... nuclear... windshield.

11. Spike

Positive Ratings:
    Not as innocent as you think

12. Psy

aa Psy The Imp Queen

Positive Ratings:
    Enlighten me.

13. Dr. Spud

aa Dr. Spud Grossly Incandescent

Positive Ratings:
    If we have to make North Korea an offer, we can give them Iowa to bomb. I'm fairly sure that state is just a myth anyways.

14. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    i believe the north Korean people are brainwashed. i mean, they really havent done anything, because they cant. they're oppressed. i would support a liberation movement spearheaded by a group of nations.

15. Spike

Positive Ratings:
    Every single civilian in NK would agree on bombing SK, Japan and USA, they've been brainwashed and they would make everything the leader says.

16. Drexer

Drexer L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    So would you say then that all the population of Germany after the WW2 was brainwashed? Why is it then that the country managed to lift itself out of its fascist regime with time and evolved into one of the most important members of the EU? Even if its government is still mainly of the right?

Do you really believe that if they had nuked the whole country after the war, it would be any better?

In the end, doing things like you describe is exactly what is an ideology of perhaps not evil, but certainly not good. Why do you think that comics such as Superman and Batman time and time again identify the characters as good, not only because of their arrests, but because they mainly never kill any of their enemies?

This strikes me specially as a bad judgement, being Portuguese. During WW2 Portugal was under a fascist regime, perhaps not equal to Korea due to the differences in culture of geography, but we were certainly under a fascist rule. Why didn't the US nuke us then after WW2 had ended and we still were in that same situation? After all, if we were under such a regime, we were all mindless lemmings, correct? Because human nature does not cause rebellion or curiosity for the outside world, or rationality for a fight for freedom. Because there wouldn't be a chance that there would be a revolution right, seeing that we were all under one ruler, right?

25th of April of 1974. The Carnation Revolution. Only 2 deaths. Of agents of the Political Police.

How much do you want to bet that was a better solution than the annihilation of 1 million lives?

All human lives should be taken to the greatest of efforts to conserve. When anyone stops doing that, they lose the rationality of ethics.

17. Howling

Howling L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    That doesn't mean it's okay for us to nuke them. And what about the fall out? South Korea? Japan? Or even China? Eastern Russia? Millions and millions of people would get cancer. But at least we got rid of that pesky knowitall Kim Jong-what's-his-name!

18. Randdalf

aa Randdalf

Positive Ratings:
    Bleh, if the US were missiled, NK would be off the map quicker than you could say Barack Obama.

19. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    If the US were missiled, we'd sit through 8 months of NATO deliberation, then 14 months of trying to lift anti-missile pacts imposed by the UN, then 6 months of the military trying to locate the missiles needed before two more months of bureaucratic fiddly-farting, and then we'd have clearance to launch a single missile within a four month timeframe.

20. Penguin

aa Penguin Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome

Positive Ratings:
    Don't forget the eons of "negotioatin without precondition."