Need A Smallish Map Built - Payment Negotiable

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
$100 for a small set is quite a lot tbh, I'd do it for less just to help you out and have some fun with it.

JimmyBones

L1: Registered
Jan 9, 2015
Since people have asked, here's a bit of information on the project: It is not for a professional project, nor is it for public dissemination. It is for a private project I want to do for my own personal enjoyment. I haven't the skill to create what I want, and I am willing to pay someone who does. I am fortunate that I have the luxury to be able to afford to hire folks to help me with things that I do not have time to do or learn.

As for my resources, I own a small trucking company. Each truck I own brings in nearly $8000 a week, of which most goes back into the business, but it pays for my amusements and hobbies, as well as funding my second, much smaller, much less profitable business, a vape shop in rural Tennessee.

I have received a good bit more interest in this project than I expected, and I am honestly surprised. I usually don't get much of a response in public forum like this. I have spoken with the first person who responded to my request, and he'll be working on this map for me. I am, however, keeping track of everybody who has responded, because I like to know who to go to when I need work done.

Sincerely, thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to my request.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Well just throwing it out there for future use (I'm not available now anyway), but I'd gladly take you up on some jobs when I do have more free time, if you end up having more need for anything else.

JimmyBones

L1: Registered
Jan 9, 2015
This is pretty interesting, what exactly is it that you're doing with SFM that you need all this high-quality stuff for? I'd love to see some examples of your work, or a website, or a youtube page, etc. if you have something like that!

I do have website and facebook, but not for what I think you're asking for. Just my personal and business pages and profiles.