my pointfile points to nothing

Dec 4, 2021
Ekran Görüntüsü (1553).png

Solution
Select your entire map and check if a purple sphere appears at the end of the line.
If it does, this indicates that a brush entity has its origin out in the void.
You can try to find the specific brush entity, or you can keep your entire map selected and go to Tools > Center Origins to center the origin of all brush entities in your map.
This may break stuff if you have a brush entity whose origin you've intentionally moved (such as a rotating door).

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
Select your entire map and check if a purple sphere appears at the end of the line.
You can try to find the specific brush entity, or you can keep your entire map selected and go to Tools > Center Origins to center the origin of all brush entities in your map.
This may break stuff if you have a brush entity whose origin you've intentionally moved (such as a rotating door).

Solution
Dec 4, 2021
the origins were out of bounds and i did what you said but it did not solve the problem, my pointfile is still in the same place and position

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016