Resource icon

MGE mge_outer 3/22/2018

Bunker Junker

L3: Member
Jul 28, 2017
mge_outer - Just a normal 1v1/2v2 map.

Not much to talk about, just a kind of small 1v1/2v2 map, that I just threw together due to boredom. All it needs is just some more details and better lighting.

Feel free to test it out, and show me where to improve upon as always.

Bunker Junker

Jul 28, 2017
Huh, this is the only MGE map? Weird..

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
Huh, this is the only MGE map? Weird..

well mge mostly rotating around iconic areas in competitive maps like koth_viaduct mid, cp_badlands second (spire) mid, cp_process mid,... for the players want to practise in 1v1 sistuation

So it's not really worth making a custom map for this mode, you should try Ultiduo instead

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
well mge mostly rotating around iconic areas in competitive maps like koth_viaduct mid, cp_badlands second (spire) mid, cp_process mid,... for the players want to practise in 1v1 sistuation

So it's not really worth making a custom map for this mode, you should try Ultiduo instead

Well, he can do whatever he wants. If he wants to create the map just or fun then let him. Don't say you cant just because there are only a few maps that can be played on. That kinda crushes creativity and then he would not want to create any more maps.

Bunker Junker

Jul 28, 2017

True but hey, not like this map took a lot of effort anyways, and I kind of wanted to make a 1v1/2v2 map just for the heck of it, even if it doesn't get added.

But I will look into this "Ultiduo" you speak of.