'Maps that need a comeback' Thread

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
Rexy is like the Big Brother:

He sees everything, he hears everything, and he knows everything.

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Cp_Sawtooth

Probably one of the better maps i have played here, sadly author was never heard from again after a2.
This sorta interested me so I snooped around a bit. The guy's completely fell off the face of the internet. His twitter account, etc also stopped being updated at that time, leading to me to believe that "grant" cone 81 is no longer with us :(

KaydemonLP

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2015
rd_asteroid couse some parts have the 50% brightness instead of the normal texture and that ruins a lot of the atmosfere.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
That's because it's not a finished map, valve are still working on it (presumably)

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
This sorta interested me so I snooped around a bit. The guy's completely fell off the face of the internet. His twitter account, etc also stopped being updated at that time, leading to me to believe that "grant" cone 81 is no longer with us :(

I've been running gameservers for over 10 years and i've had admins around on the servers. Propably like 50-60 people total. Some have disappeared out of trace, some have said goodbye and never returned. Some still stick around, though games are not the ones we used to play together with.

What usually happens is:
1. They meet someone, and don't have time (or the girlfriend doesn't allow them to play anymore).
2. They lose interest to a game completely.
3. They linger around but don't play anymore.
4. They just leave and do not return.

It's called Life.

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
I've been running gameservers for over 10 years and i've had admins around on the servers. Propably like 50-60 people total. Some have disappeared out of trace, some have said goodbye and never returned. Some still stick around, though games are not the ones we used to play together with.

What usually happens is:
1. They meet someone, and don't have time (or the girlfriend doesn't allow them to play anymore).
2. They lose interest to a game completely.
3. They linger around but don't play anymore.
4. They just leave and do not return.

It's called Life.
Yes, but not dropping out of exactly every single website at that time.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Maybe it's just a very controlling girlfriend. ;)