Map Testing October 11

ll4mma

L1: Registered
Oct 5, 2008
Will you be allowing maps that require some sort of plugin to run? Just wondering.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Maybe. Though the only maps I know of that require a plugin are the cube soccer ones. Did you have something specific in mind?

ll4mma

Oct 5, 2008
yes, The zombie fortress mod, I know that Zombies is noobish and such, but I enjoy it, and it needs maps, And I'm all for new game types. Also, my map won't be done for awhile, I just was wondering if my map could be tested here when its completed, seeing as how its coming along, slowly, but surely.

heres the mod's site:

http://zombiefort.blogspot.com/

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
I'm not entirely sure how the SourceTV works...

you have to enter those commands and the server will record a demo file for every played map on its own:

// Enable SourceTV Auto-Recording
tv_enable 1
tv_autorecord 1
tv_maxclients 0

(need to reload the map once to take effect)

Uriak

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Apr 27, 2008
I've made a submission for the 18th, but I won't mind if you can find a small gap in your schedule :)

Unfortunately, I think I can't attend the map tests too, since I'm European. Of course I'd be happy to give you feedback when we run tests at canarpc servers

bOse

Jul 28, 2008
This map testing was very nice , i liked playing and testing with u guys , cya on the next event

Earl

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 21, 2007
Does anyone have demos of this gameday? I wasnt able to be there for the testing of my map...

Feb 14, 2008
Neither was I, were there SourceTV demos?