L4D2 Preorders are now available.

Shoomonger

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 8, 2009
Actually, anyone interested in buying a 4-pack with me and my brother? You save 25% on top of the current 10% deal

Only $33.50 per person

is there any way you could give me part of the pack if no one else wants to!? I'm really looking forward to L4D2 but don't have the money.

EDIT: I've got 8 dollars but I don't know how to give it to you.

SECOND EDIT: sigh, the more I look at it the more my mouth waters, perhaps I'll try bothering my brother (but then he'll tell me to buy mass effect.), maybe I'll think of something...

THIRD EDIT: he's staring at me

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
icarus hit me up on friends, im interested in the pack deal

Shoomonger

Jul 8, 2009
nooooooooooooooooooo!

(EDIT:I changed my avatar for this occasion)

Shoomonger

Jul 8, 2009
I just realized how childish I'm being. If anything, I'll have to learn to save up for things myself rather than nagging some rich tf2 mapper. So maybe I'll get it on friday the 13th L4D sale next year.

Austro

L1: Registered
Oct 2, 2009
Refused classification by the OFLC in Australia. So even if I purchase it over Steam, there probably won't be any dedicated servers in Australia for it.

L4D is a great game, gets boring relatively fast though. Great stuff at night LANs though.

I don't like how they decided to make L4D2 instead of releasing DLC updates.

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Pre-ordered. £26 means that its cost me less for the sequel than the first. It was £35 !!!

Delusibeta

L3: Member
Mar 21, 2009
I'm going to wait for the inevitable L4D2 Weekend Deal or the Left 4 Pack.

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
I should wait for the holiday sale or weekend deal, but I'm petty as hell when it comes to an item that I can't have otherwise that barely affects gameplay.

Might hit up on that 4 pack deal.

Nelsaidi

L1: Registered
Jan 9, 2009
You got ripped of for the first, I got it for £20 of Amazon :O!

I'm not to sure what to do about L4D2 :S

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Just played L4D again and I've realised how much fun it can be. Versus mode, finale, survivors get on the plan: "YEAH WE WIN!!!!" I spawn as smoker and pull someone off the plane :D

Shame the server had a mod on it. Sometimes two tanks at a time, smokers reach 25% longer, and pull faster ANDrevive much quicker...sort of ruins the game really.

Shadow Tyrant

L69: Deviant Member
Aug 7, 2009
I should wait for the holiday sale or weekend deal, but I'm petty as hell when it comes to an item that I can't have otherwise that barely affects gameplay.

Might hit up on that 4 pack deal.
If you can find enough people to do it with (hee hee) there's no reason not to. It's only $34 a person, which is ridiculously cheap.

Shoomonger

Jul 8, 2009
Just played L4D again and I've realised how much fun it can be. Versus mode, finale, survivors get on the plan: "YEAH WE WIN!!!!" I spawn as smoker and pull someone off the plane :D

Shame the server had a mod on it. Sometimes two tanks at a time, smokers reach 25% longer, and pull faster ANDrevive much quicker...sort of ruins the game really.

Yeah it's really great, had a couple runs in it an hour ago.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I lost interest in this the moment I found out it had a new cast.

Then I remember it was a zombie game, and I hate zombie games.

...And birds, and Canadians, and Steam Pipes and helicopters and...

JoshuaC

L420: High Member
Sep 2, 2008
Gonna have to pass on this one. For the first time ever, I'm not gonna be preordering a Valve game.

Never once did I ever think I'd be questioning buying a Valve game.

Last edited:

Vander

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Feb 16, 2008
Pre-ordered with no hesitation. Set the money aside for this when it was announced.