Kiss These Items Goodbye!

Wander

L3: Member
Sep 16, 2010
If that was the case you should have used a word that doesn't imply trading value.

I'm sorry if to some people "worthless" can only mean low value in trading, to me worthless can also mean low value in other ways, such as in how much you want it.

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
Absolutely never, I hope. The weapons actually count towards gameplay, unlike the hats.

Well, giant ass hats like The Towering Pillar of Hats DO alter gameplay, making it easier for a Sniper (or any other class, really) to track them down.
And reskins?
The Saxxy changes ragdolls, the Frying Pan makes "that one noise", and the Holy Mackarel/Unarmed Combat has the ability to track down enemy Dead Ringer Spies.
Almost all of the other reskins don't alter gameplay.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
whatever the future brings, I hope Valve gives us more unique ways to whine and argue about inconsequential stuff in a video game

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Absolutely never, I hope. The weapons actually count towards gameplay, unlike the hats.

The point is that I think having fewer weapons active at the same time would actually benefit the gameplay at this point, it's gotten a bit too chaotic.

I guess Valve won't do it but I'd like some pub servers with a weapon rotation

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
whatever the future brings, I hope Valve gives us more unique ways to whine and argue about inconsequential stuff in a video game

Hey, look! TF2 SPUF foruns in a nutshell!