Kay I'm back bitchez (aka: who tf is this guy thread)

Fish 2.0

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 22, 2012
Thought I would pop in and say hola, it's been like a year or however long since I have last been here.

What's changed, what's new, what's fresh and spooky, what's shit and fun and good and bad.

Lost touch with TF2 in general - how is Valve treating the mappers? Is TF2 ACTUALLY DYING ("actually dying" -the TF2 community, ~2012 onwards)

idk, just update me over the last year (or ignore me (wow actual don't that's rude))

smell you later nerds

25833044-african-american-school-boy-with-laptop-smiling-and-looking-at-camera-young-happy-teenager-businessm.jpg

^ me on my mums comp saying hi after all these years :')

Fish 2.0

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 22, 2012
Hi Fish, how have you been?

Good, actually. Kinda strange sitting in film history class like "oh shit, those TF2 mapping guys are likely still hanging around."

Into the second year of uni, doing film. Everything is pretty cruisey, but the government has only just started my loan so money is a little tight but meh, I'll manage.

Bull

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 30, 2011
Heya Fish, nice to meet you :D
I'm quite new here.

Anyway, Valve's treating the mappers like crap: no custom maps added in the past year at all! So yay! However, Source2 was announced yesterday so if they're porting TF2 over to S2 I still have some faith that the game isn't dying.

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
Heya Fish, nice to meet you :D
I'm quite new here.

Anyway, Valve's treating the mappers like crap: no custom maps added in the past year at all! So yay! However, Source2 was announced yesterday so if they're porting TF2 over to S2 I still have some faith that the game isn't dying.

Whaaaat! :D
Why wasn't I told anything.