ARENA Ixem [Provisional Title] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
I'd rather have the usual "a lot of changes" instead of something not related to the map AT ALL.

ps: did you notice what this is
it's called criticism

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
I'd rather have the usual "a lot of changes" instead of something not related to the map AT ALL.

ps: did you notice what this is
it's called criticism
26a420cfbaf5460f_image.png.xxxlarge.jpg

EDIT: User was warned for this post, causing a temporary ban. The correct response to trolling is not more trolling, nor is it sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
search

Honestly, I'm going to cut it here. I'm kinda getting done with this. I would be glad to help you if you would not act negatively towards everyone. TF2Maps is a community and a community helps it's members. We've been helping you, but are you helping us?

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
search

Honestly, I'm going to cut it here. I'm kinda getting done with this. I would be glad to help you if you would not act negatively towards everyone. TF2Maps is a community and a community helps it's members. We've been helping you, but are you helping us?
Im who need to be helped...

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
We are not going to tolerate this type of behavior and negativity on our forums. To everyone: if there is an issue with another member, please report it. If someone is not listening to feedback and is being frustrating about it, just stop trying. There are plenty of other mappers around who would love to hear your opinions.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
This download has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.