It's Monday.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by tf2.com, Feb 14, 2011.

1. tf2.com

tf2.com L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    As if we could keep this from you. We tried to but then quickly realized we're not very good at keeping secrets. Case in point, this whole sing along episode. On with the community updates:

• United Kingdom Community Servers is running a Knockout Cup in the Highlander format. Rules can be found here. Spectators should head over to TF2 TV to check out the action. Live. That's right. Live. As in when it happens. Like a news cast. Except better. There's rockets.
    • ESL is doing a 128 slot 1 on 1 Scout Cup. Two weeks left for signups! As if that wasn't enough, there's prizes for the top three! Be sure to grab the custom map for the contest as well.
    • SlienceMaster's username suddenly becomes forgivable once you realize he's made this fancy hat. It certainly looks like the Voodoo Juju. Probably will need to confiscate it to be sure. Perhaps we could setup a donation drive for him to buy a spellchecker.

Source: TF2.com

2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    "This update has nothing to do with hats and comp TF2 is evil and everyone hates this blog post"

Because heaven forbid Valve would want to keep people interested in the community.

3. Trotim

aa Trotim

Positive Ratings:
    It's Funday Monday where we don't play to be a better gamer, but to be awesome. Bam!

That's the only thing that matters on mondays. This blog post means nothing to me.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  4. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    On the contrary, I'm glad it had no hats. Although that voodoo juju recreation isn't half bad.

5. theharribokid

aa theharribokid

Positive Ratings:
    I still dont get Benjamuffins song, did Tom Bui do something to outshine the rest of the TF2 team or is it just because he has a cool name?

6. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    Who's Tom Bui?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    I'm glad there was no content.

I can't keep up with it man!