Introduce myself? Me? :blush:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MacNetron, Dec 12, 2007.

1. MacNetron

MacNetron L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Wow, a dedicated thread for new users to introduce themselfs. I almost have to blush :)
    Most important thing I have to say at this moment is to myself: Go to bed! You have to work tomorrow... well, almost today already...

Anyway, as complete n00b to making maps at TF2 (or better: source), I'll probably ask some stupid questions the couple of weeks.
    Had some experience with the old UnrealEd, but this appears to be modelling the other way around. Should be interesting :)

2. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    welcome to the community. make yourself at home and ask away. oh, and Immortal bites so watch out. :wavey:

3. Snipergen

Snipergen L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    welcome! whats more to say atm... goodnight? :D

4. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Snipergen is just upset b/c I randomly poke people in the chatroom :) In any case, you've come to the right place. There's a ton of good stuff in the tutorial section, and I put up some of my favorite tutorial links on the group's Steam page. Glad to have you with us!

5. Dox

Dox L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    UnrealEd was great. movers were very intuitive to make.
    Hammer is more intuitive as far as brushwork IMO. its like lego blocks compared to UnrealEd is like carving.

6. Snipergen

Snipergen L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    im gonna learn myself unreal ed in a few weeks, have to keep up with the big guys.

7. MacNetron

MacNetron L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Just as in real life, I'm even not able to throw digital things away. If you need some 7 years old UnrealEd (as shipped with Unreal Tournament) tutorials...