Mar 23, 2010
I used point_servercommand to disable capture crits so I think it's alright

NoodleCollie

Stoat fiend
aa
Jul 30, 2009
Update:

A5:
- Removed the underground cavern where the spell previously resided. The spell and health kit are still accessible via the floating platforms, but the cavern encouraged camping the doorway and griefing by consistently pushing any attackers coming from the only available route straight into the deathpit, so it had to go. The lumos button has been replaced by a flipendo button, which gives you 5 seconds to get the health kit.
- New, rare spell added, along with new secret in order to get to it.
- Some route modifications, room extensions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK1D_trcm5g

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010
dang that looks good. when are the dementors being added?

Whoop

L1: Registered
Feb 2, 2016
Apparently I'm not able to decompress your .bz2 file? Can I get a raw .bsp so I can play this on my server?

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015
Apparently I'm not able to decompress your .bz2 file? Can I get a raw .bsp so I can play this on my server?
Nice 2-years-old-necropost-whateveritscalled...

Now that THIS happend,guess I could say the map is really cool. Maybe the point is really cramped (at least with the KOTH version),but yeah. Really promising.

Whoop

Feb 2, 2016
Nice 2-years-old-necropost-whateveritscalled...

Now that THIS happend,guess I could say the map is really cool. Maybe the point is really cramped (at least with the KOTH version),but yeah. Really promising.
Whats wrong with posting on old maps? I mean a good map is a good map no matter how old, plus you guys still responded sooooo...
The arena version hasn't been touched in ages. Try the KOTH version, it's just got a regular BSP.

That's a shame to hear. I've been trying to find some good arena maps for my server and koth isn't nearly the same. Thanks for responding though.

Exactol

Certified Hammer Hacker
aa
Jul 11, 2013

Tf2 can run maps compressed with bz2, but if you really want to decompress it get 7zip and open it up in that

Whoop

Feb 2, 2016
Tf2 can run maps compressed with bz2, but if you really want to decompress it get 7zip and open it up in that

Well you see, I tried that and was getting some really weird results. Like, really weird... That's why I asked for the .bsp.

I was getting an error that said the file couldn't be opened as an archive, so I assumed zip must have gotten corrupt or something, but when I open it up with a hex editor or Notepad++ it seems as though the map file isn't even a .bsp file at all, but rather an HTML file...?

Like the compressed .bsp file appears to literally be a HTML file of some broken dropbox page instead of a .bz7
http://pastebin.com/ruCqMDBN

I can't help but feel like Im completely missing something here...

NoodleCollie

Stoat fiend
aa
Jul 30, 2009
Well you see, I tried that and was getting some really weird results. Like, really weird... That's why I asked for the .bsp.

I was getting an error that said the file couldn't be opened as an archive, so I assumed zip must have gotten corrupt or something, but when I open it up with a hex editor or Notepad++ it seems as though the map file isn't even a .bsp file at all, but rather an HTML file...?

Like the compressed .bsp file appears to literally be a HTML file of some broken dropbox page instead of a .bz7
http://pastebin.com/ruCqMDBN

I can't help but feel like Im completely missing something here...
Thaaaaat might be because the link is to a Dropbox file that doesn't exist any more. Like I said, the Arena version hasn't been touched in a while. :p

I did (and in a way still do) have plans to convert the KotH version back into an Arena map for completeness, but what with finals on right now it's not on my priority list.