TylorTilor

L1: Registered
Mar 30, 2024
Hi TF2Maps.net,
I was suggested to say hello in this forum and introduce myself! I've been playing TF2 since 2015, loosely, and becoming easily my favourite and most played game by far. I have logged 3,700+hr at this moment, and it would be higher if I had time to take away from studying for my music degrees. I have always had an interest in game and map design, and the creation of a fun, rewarding, and balanced play space seems to be a challenging but rewarding experience.

I've always wanted to become more involved into the TF2 content creating community, but never knew where to start with anything. SFM scares me, and I don't think I would have the skills to model to create a decent enough hat, so I've started with maps. I've watched all of UEAKCrash's tutorial series, starting to watch TopHattWaffle's, and have been making test maps to help me practice these tutorial demonstrations and get my head around Hammer.

At the moment, I started a small KOTH map, but I'm more focused on learning hammer's abilities and limitations first, and really am just looking to play other maps that are in development, seeing what the rest of the community has cooking up :)