I don't have time to do game days for the rest of December

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by tyler, Dec 8, 2012.

1. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
    Sorry guys. Normally would post this in the VIP forum so a VIP could cover me for a weekend, but I just don't have time. I need the weekends for traveling, hosting friends and family, extra work, etc. Hopefully nightwatch's EU timed gamedays can suffice until I can get back into it around January.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. fubarFX

aa fubarFX The "raw" in "nodraw"

Positive Ratings:
    you know what, I think I'll do that. I've been getting a lot of unexpected free time lately

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  3. x6herbius

aa x6herbius

Positive Ratings:
    Is there going to be one this weekend? Not a problem if there isn't, but I have a friend to notify if there is.

4. nightwatch

aa nightwatch

Positive Ratings:
    I'm glad you posted this, because I wanted to say that I can't guarantee that I'll be able to run a gameday every week, and if I can't, the day and time is likely to be all over the place. Variable schedules are one of the wonderful things about working in retail. :(

However, I'll have an event up soon for one later this coming week if I can swing it.

5. Burnout6010

Burnout6010 L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    If you can't run gamedays, there are those special-ish Casual Play and Impromptu events; I think those can be run at pretty much any hour, right ?

6. nightwatch

aa nightwatch

Positive Ratings:
    Yes, I am happy to admin for any of those if the occasion arises!

7. theharribokid

aa theharribokid

Positive Ratings:
    Good News, my other half brought her pc back with her for Xmas so I can run Gamedays till the end of the year.