How to convert a tf2 bsp map to creative 2.0 fortnite

CHERRY_ED_REAL

L1: Registered
Apr 15, 2023
Hey so I want to import a bsp map into fortnite creative 2.0 and the files it supports (aft, dna, csv ,exr, fxb, flac, ,json ogg, bmp, jpeg, pcx, png, psd, tga, dds, hdr, tif, tiff, wav, gltf, glb, obj) thats trying to import map but I don't know how to import a map that I can just import like adding a charater

I do have hammer and crafty and all of the programs to get started with tf2 maps but how do I convent a bsp map like 2fort to creative 2.0 and just import the map :D
I hope someone helps me i have been stuck for days trying to figure this out lol

btw fortnite 2.0 is unreal engine ye

nea

Jan 19, 2022
I would follow this tutorial, its for importing into blender, but you can just follow it until the map is converted to a .obj file. Other than that, the map WILL be completely untextured, and you will have to manually add the textures. though, there may be a method to keep the textures that i am just not aware of. good luck!

CHERRY_ED_REAL

Apr 15, 2023
I would follow this tutorial, its for importing into blender, but you can just follow it until the map is converted to a .obj file. Other than that, the map WILL be completely untextured, and you will have to manually add the textures. though, there may be a method to keep the textures that i am just not aware of. good luck!
ok so i have found a video that can get texture

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbZWwo07e8&t=2s

but the proplem is that the video is that i want to use this on tf2 not half life

nea

Jan 19, 2022
ok so i have found a video that can get texture

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbZWwo07e8&t=2s

but the proplem is that the video is that i want to use this on tf2 not half life
That tutorial will work for almost all source games (including tf2), though the .vpk file will be different. in tf2s case the file name is "tf2_textures_dir.vpk" so just substitute the file they use with that in the tutorial and it should work.