How does a medic heal you? Logically.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
He's not actually healing them. The beam just emits a vaporized form of PCP. The victim no longer feels pain or injury, and has the sudden urge to eat his enemy.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
The gun fires magic, obviously. Magic is just another form of energy, like light, but can be directed by the medigun to accelerate the healing process in the target.

Hastur

L1: Registered
Jul 30, 2010
I don't know how it heals people, but I do know that you should never cross the beam with another Medigun beam...

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
the vaporized drugs theory would seem logically possible... would explain the "oktoberfest!" Emote...

Could also just be a beam of overly charge electrons that when interact with the bodeis electros cause overly excessive clotting, this preventing the bleeding and healing the bones...

No, that would leave too many scabs.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Or, you know, cause people to become negatively charged instead of fix anything.

IceSage

Oct 18, 2010
Actually, once you realize that all of Team Fortress 2 is a game about a bunch of mentally retarded / unstable people living in a halfway house, battling their subconscious as alternate versions of themselves in their minds, with the added influence of too many drugs, the Medigun makes perfect sense.

Broseidon

Nov 1, 2010
It's obviously the same technology being used in Blutarch/Redmond/Abraham Lincoln's life extending machines!

NanoSquid

L3: Member
May 6, 2010
It's an artificial chemical that speeds up the healing process of your cells. That's why the heavy has such an appetite, his cells are always working overtime due to the medigun.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
The medigun never had Advertisements; it's undeniable proof that the stuff contained in the medigun that heals you is illegal. If the medigun was legal, the world would have been much more advanced in medicine than today's world. And I mean, it must have some sort of side-effect...

Yea, imagine someone getting spontaneously-ubered during surgery.

But honestly, can't we just say "nanotechnology" and move on? Not to mention, the whole concept of "suspension of disbelief". In fact, I'll go as far as to say that the nanotechnology is actually concentrated suspension of disbelief. If you think too hard about it, the medigun will stop working. So if you keep talking about it, we'll have to ban you for the sake of game balance.