How does a medic heal you? Logically.

Black Jack

L1: Registered
Oct 10, 2010
Have you ever thought about how a medic heals you? I just don't get it.

*Falls down, breaks legs*
"MEDIC"
*Fires random ray at leg*
*Man heals*

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
It's a box of science capable of emitting an energy stream that stays contained in a wildly undulating beam as well as generating an impervious force field on either end of said beam. and you question how it's supposed to heal?

I have never wondered about it because of this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

edit: oh and uhh... "SCIENCE!"

Last edited:

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
I always thought it was the medic's

*Post Deleted for Divulging of Trade Secrets*

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
i play tf2 because of the realism. like bases, feet from each other. sentries, teleporters.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
team-fortress.jpg

Magic!

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
isn't it obvious? he channels his inner spirit chi life energy through ancient shaolin artefact cleverly disguised as mechanical device. this channeling has a side effect of the energy of the whole universe accumulating inside the medic and in order to not to blow up, the medic releases accumulated force of the universe either by making his and his patient's body become constant against the time flow, which makes them invulnerable, or by channeling the force through patients' weapon, tripling it's desturctive force.

Scotland Tom

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 19, 2008
How does a medic heal? Seriously?

He has a big pack on his back with an attached medigun. He fires his medigun at a wounded teammate, a healing beam of healing goodness is emitted from the medigun and heals the teammate.

Have you not played the game? What's not to get about that?

Want to know how teleporters teleport? Once both ends are constructed by an engineer a teammate stands on top of the entrance and is instantly transported through time and space to the exit. Simple.

How do sentry guns track their targets? Very carefully.

This is all really basic stuff.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Medic is actually the Prince. The Medigun fires the sands of time at the target.

Erich

L1: Registered
Mar 28, 2010
Video game logic tops all logic.

/me leaves on his flying unicorn to go have sex with a mermaid while fighting a dragon.

How do you have sex with a mermaid? Lack of legs. Thus lack of..
__
Anyways, how does the engineer teleport you?

SCIENCE!

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
Logically I'd expect it to be be some kind of specially engineered, super small leukocytes which are carried by the the photon beams from the medi-gun and also incubated by the energy flowing through those beams. When the medi-gun is taken off the micro-organism's stop reproducing and quickly die out due to the undesirable environment. Overhealing could also be explained by this factor, the patients body harbours the radiation from the medi-gun when exposed for too long, with the radiation having an incredibly short Half-life.

Uber-Charge, would be the leukocytes overcharged with the energy from the medi-gun and healing any wounds before the naked eye could even see that the person has taken any damage. Of course this also has repercussions, cancerous growths can result if somebody is over-exposed to the medi-gun; this also solves another riddle, the one about how can the Heavy be so fat when he only eats small sanviches - he is in fact 80% tumor.

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
The medic's morbid curiosity led to the side effect of healing people through unconventional means that cannot be easily explained.