How do i make gorge style Attack/Defend maps

Reas

L1: Registered
Oct 6, 2018
Hello, my name is Reas (not real name tho) i've been mapping for 5 months and just created this account. Back to my topic i was looking for a while for tutorials of how to make 2cp 1 round attack/defend maps and couldn't find any. I checked the developer wiki one but it was dustbowl style i also checked a youtube tutorial which also was a dustbowl style i hope you get my point i am just looking for a tutorial.
(My english is not that good sorry)
btw i checked gorge but it was so confusing

Harritron

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 26, 2017
I highly recommend you install ABS’s Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack found here. This already has the control points and all the game logic in it, and it will save you a lot of work. Just make sure to follow his tutorials!

Reas

Oct 6, 2018
I highly recommend you install ABS’s Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack found here. This already has the control points and all the game logic in it, and it will save you a lot of work. Just make sure to follow his tutorials!
Sorry for the late reply but i already use the abs pack and it only has the 3cp 1stage and 2 cp 3 stage attack defend map it doesn't feature what i wanted

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Sorry for the late reply but i already use the abs pack and it only has the 3cp 1stage and 2 cp 3 stage attack defend map it doesn't feature what i wanted
Are you positive you don't have the gametype libary? If not, here it is:

Attachments

• ABS_GametypeLibrary_14-08-11.vmf
    646.3 KB · Views: 91

Reas

Oct 6, 2018
Are you positive you don't have the gametype libary? If not, here it is:
If you are talking about the pack that turns your team spawn into an engineer model then i have it. but i can't find the gorge style cp (2cp 1 stage cp) one on gametype library. i may be the one who can't see it .i am not currently on my computer so can't check

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
If you are talking about the pack that turns your team spawn into an engineer model then i have it. but i can't find the gorge style cp (2cp 1 stage cp) one on gametype library. i may be the one who can't see it .i am not currently on my computer so can't check
Just take 3CP 1stage, cut out the middle point and redo the logic so everything is set up properly, if there's no 2CP variant

Reas

Oct 6, 2018
Just take 3CP 1stage, cut out the middle point and redo the logic so everything is set up properly, if there's no 2CP variant
Thank you sir
Sorry if i sound sarcastic i am bad at communication