How can stop map cycle

merttoski

L1: Registered
Dec 25, 2011
write consele ?

?

ı cant see

and anoyher question ı cant connect my server ı write connect 192.168.2.3:27015 in consele it write ı get error

ı cant see your post admin

send PM 1 why ı cant se your post 2 write answer

ı cant seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiddnils

L3: Member
Sep 2, 2011
You make a right-click on TF2 and go to startup-settings then you add there "-console". Later in TF2 you can write mp_timelimit in the console.

Also you can edit your posts. This is not a chat.

Edit: Well, I don't understand you anymore. What is exactly your problem? Are you sure that the Admin send you a pm?

Last edited:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
1) stop putting three words per post

2) what error does it give you

Kiddnils

L3: Member
Sep 2, 2011
I tried to help you and your answer is "no kiddnils". I can only say again that this forum is not a chat. I don't know much about server problems but maybe you don't have a own server. I think you only have a server if you buy a server.

I find this thread quite amusing.

merttoski

L1: Registered
Dec 25, 2011
sorry for spam and ı get erro like STEAM validation rejected and my keyboards are borke I write screen keybord.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
If you are getting a steam Validation rejected, then well it sounds like VAC doesn't like your account...

This'll happen if you have broken VAC Security rules (this includes Bots, hacking, etc) and have gotten banned... Or you have a pirated game... (if this is the case, I am wondering why you have a pirated version of TF2, seeing as it is free...)