Graffiti (Alpha)

PL Graffiti (Alpha) Alpha 3a

Markus_McCloud

L1: Registered
Sep 25, 2022
Markus_McCloud submitted a new resource:

Graffiti (Alpha) - A small Tug-of-War Payload map about vats of paint.

I came up with this map layout idea while bored as hell at work. The idea for the theming came about as one of ArraySeven's old discarded ideas:

In my idea, I made it into a small Tug of War Payload map instead of a traditional one. And yeah, I know that choosing an unconventional gamemode for your first map is generally seen as a bad idea, but in spite of that, I'm pretty proud of what I made. (Still, in case I need to choose a different gamemode, I...

Read more about this resource...

Markus_McCloud

Sep 25, 2022
Markus_McCloud updated Graffiti (Alpha) with a new update entry:

Alpha 2 Released!

Whew! Your feedback has really helped me with my mapmaking!

First, I've revamped mid. There's now partial railings to provide cover, but there are still gaps to allow you to fire down at those lowly groundlings, and there is now a small healthkit on each track (and I've marked the respawn locations of all the items near mid). In addition, I've widened all non-spawn doorways in the map.
20221002064239_1.jpg

Though the buildings all had ramps already, I've also added an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Markus_McCloud

Sep 25, 2022
Markus_McCloud updated Graffiti (Alpha) with a new update entry:

Of Sewers and Stalemates

Apparently, my map is a bit too stalematey, and everyone is telling me that the sewers suck. One playtester even suggested I get rid of them altogether. I have no intentions to remove it, but I'm giving my map treatment for Dustbowl Syndrome. Medic says it should clear up within a few versions, but it might be a while before the symptoms are completely gone.

20221016180316_1.jpg

First, I've added two extra entrances to the sewers. This can serve as a quick emergency escape if...

Read the rest of this update entry...