Golden wrenches are going out, it seems

Feb 17, 2009
It's so impossible. The chance you'll craft something is even smaller than Justin Bieber's wiener.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Who is drunken fool? What did he do? O:

Someone who gained notoriety for creating an idling tool that fakes "being on TF2" by connecting to a a modded TF2 server, alerting you when you've gotten a hat. Thus (with the old drop system) people could get items and hats 24/7 by running a little window on their computer.

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
Someone who gained notoriety for creating an idling tool that fakes "being on TF2" by connecting to a a modded TF2 server, alerting you when you've gotten a hat. Thus (with the old drop system) people could get items and hats 24/7 by running a little window on their computer.

He then made tf2items.com, which allowed you to view others' backpacks. I believe me got a community item for doing so.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Drunken Fool's wrench is gone. Did he delete it or was it removed?

Edit: Seems he's VAC Banned too. :| http://steamcommunity.com/id/df

Double Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rukes His friend's wrench was removed as well and also VAC Banned. What's going on here? Did they actually cheat?

In a way I hope they did cheat so they actualy deserved the ban. Surely Valve didn't ban them for calculating the time unless they used a program for it that in some way violates the terms of agreement thingy.

EDIT: He's been removed off the top 100 list, along with 2 others. Seems Fat Ninjah no longer has the best # wrench in town.

Last edited:

Ninjilla

L420: High Member
Sep 13, 2008
Damnit, those jackarses getting banned is stopping me from seeing the update!

Apr 19, 2009
5:30<Drunken_F00l> netshroud: The vac ban was because I had a script to craft as fast as possible before they removed the smelt metal blueprint and also because I used leaked times to get a wrench.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
5:30<Drunken_F00l> netshroud: The vac ban was because I had a script to craft as fast as possible before they removed the smelt metal blueprint and also because I used leaked times to get a wrench.

That clears things up, he seems to accpet why he got the ban. So he never really worked out a 'pattern' in the times, he just got hold of it?