Going to visit Valve

Feb 14, 2008
not sure what you mean but the answer is no

The question should be rephrased "Will the Steamworks PS3 API be released for third parties to use?"

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
It's probably a vastly more complex project than anything that's come from the Store before...

Any chance for a Stamps-esque system for servers for donations?

TF2 players seem to be a bit... stingy... when it comes to them currently, but they'll gladly drop several dollars on keys and stamps and whatnot. Which is weird, since if there weren't any servers, they wouldn't have anywhere to use all those goodies on.

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I too would like to know what happened with Meet the Team. I remember that Makani said when she visited Valve in, what, 2009? ...that they demo'd the unfinished versions of the last three. What's holding them up? It's not like their videography team has that much else keeping them busy.

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
I too would like to know what happened with Meet the Team. I remember that Makani said when she visited Valve in, what, 2009? ...that they demo'd the unfinished versions of the last three. What's holding them up? It's not like their videography team has that much else keeping them busy.

Or do they? ^^

red_flame586

L420: High Member
Apr 19, 2009
Part of my interest in meet the team probably extends out to the entire tf2 universe all together. Did valve plan that after a few years the game would be where it is (e.g. back story with intricateish NPCish characters, hundreds of weapons, new game types, new maps, new strategies, RPG, Hats and more hats etc.) and if not, what did they think the game would be like now when they first released it (e.g. would it be dead, would it have turned into an RTS not RPG, was it going to turn into a hyper realistic wartime non-hat-based FPS simulator)

Apr 19, 2009
Sorry for taking so long with an update, my midterms got in the way. Nevertheless, here is the "first draft" of the interview tree.

screen-capture-13.png

Feel free to keep going with new questions and suggestions for changes!

Jun 19, 2009
TPG, you know what I really want to know? Ask them whether or not they will give us a gallery on submitted items to the contribute site. (All the stuff that didn't make it into the game but was submitted).

Also, this one is just for me, but can you ask them where they came up with the capotain's description? I didn't mention that it was a witchhunter hat, but they somehow got the reference anyway.

Thanks!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
RT @Political_Gamer: Alright fine you nerds: Steam will get a video recorder, might come to iOS/Android and Source film maker is coming soon