Global Agenda 4 pack

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheDarkerSideofYourShadow, Jan 8, 2010.

1. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Just wondering if I can't get a few people to consider this game. Currently they have a 4 pack out for 135 on steam, which works out to be ~$34 per game. I might already have a second, but no third or fourth.

If you're interested, let me know. We'll work something out. Atm, my thought is to have you send me the money through paypal, and then I can just use that account to buy the game.

Hopefully I can get 2 people that I'm more comfortable with, and that likewise are comfortable with me.

2. Penguin

aa Penguin Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome

Positive Ratings:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvA2KrN7F8o"]YouTube- Global Agenda - Completely Original - Fan Video Submission by Sma11wood[/ame]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. owly-oop

aa owly-oop im birb

Positive Ratings:
    it honestly looks like an uninspired sci-fi game to me

i'll wait until the reviews

4. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    Really, WTF? Another TF2 copy. Cant Valve sue them?
    EDIT: So ok, apparently Valve didn't create medic and other characters... Silly me. :facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  5. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Because TF2 invented medics, cloak and sentry guns...

:facepalm:

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  6. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    I'm tempted. I have a friend playing the beta right now who says you don't even have to pay monthly. That you can play the PvP frag fest stuff and PvE bits without the persistent expanding 'global agenda'-y bit that comes with the monthly fee.

Whats more is, the exchange rate makes that slightly cheaper for me :D

7. Okrag

aa Okrag Wall Staples

Positive Ratings:
    I am not sure if the word on monthly fees is accurate because in all my experience betas normally do not have monthly fees, even for MMOs.

EDIT: Here is some pricing info: http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/62/session/L3NpZC9HdER6UEFSag==. Some of the features require a monthly fee while some do not.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  8. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

Positive Ratings:
    There are two versions. You can pay once to buy the game and then enjoy a certain amount of content. Or you can pay an additional monthly fee to access additional content. Buying the game includes one month paid as well. More info on the distinction between the pay-per-month stuff and free stuff here: http://www.globalagendagame.com/TheGame_Description.html

YM, if you're interested, just let me know. I'd like to purchase the pack relatively soon if possible, that way I can try some of the beta content.

9. Penguin

aa Penguin Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome

Positive Ratings:
    No, not at all. I just found the video funny.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    Yes. Put my name down. :)

11. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

Positive Ratings:
    I do believe his post was pointed towards Engineer, who called for valve to sue this company. Your video, however, does do a good job of trying to make it look like its tf2, and I laughed while simultaneously becoming more interested in the game. Thank you :-D

Edit: Awesome YM. I'll send you a PM. Room for 1 more min, unless the 4th guy gets cold feet, but that doesn't look like its the case.

12. Fireman

Fireman L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Would anyone who might currently be in the beta care to give their impressions of the game? I've been following it pretty closely since it came to my attention about half a year ago, but my experience with Aion taught me not to go dropping the money on a game based just on the promises of the developers.

13. TheBladeRoden

TheBladeRoden L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Looks just like section 8

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. gamemaster1996

gamemaster1996 L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    I don't think i'd go on this im sticking to tf2 :)
    Anyway my intrenets slowed down nowadays. don't know why. Why cant dad buy that 1gb a sec router he can probabaly affords it's upkeep.