Game Day: Part XIV - June 15

Corion

L2: Junior Member
May 17, 2008
Corion1 (Round1) Alpha 2
cp_corion1round1_a2
Download Link
Discussion Link

On Saturday I would prefer an early time ... wait ... is it really starting at noon EST?
Well then, I suppose any time on Saturday would be okay.
On Sunday I would prefer if my map could be played at 3:00 EST or later.
If Sunday's times are the same as those listed above it shouldn't be too hard.

Colt Seavers

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 30, 2007
not too late Chris - you're looking at uk time, and its US. anyway, your map is loaded on the server, just amend your post so it fits the required format ;)

Map Submission Structure:

* * Map Name (ex. ctf_mycoolmap_b2 )
* * Link to map download
* * Map is for testing: Yes / No
* Optional: Link to discussion thread.
* * Denotes required field.

Dec 25, 2007
Am I the only one confused by these lines in the announcement (emphasis mine):
Map submission deadline for Game Day XII is Friday May 16th @ 5:30 pm

Game Day XIII Recap
'ell if I know, I was not there

Game Day: Part XI - June 14/15
:confused:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Well we're all way overdue, looks like no maps will be played at all :lol:

Bonafide

Mar 18, 2008
maybe ctf_spit_b1 instead of a repeated map on Saturday and sunday? I know this is way late but might as well try.

T

The Asylum

Due to unforseen circumstances of extreme gayness, I have to pull out of tommorrow's gameday.

Give my spot to someone else, k?

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Am I the only one confused by these lines in the announcement (emphasis mine):

:confused:

Its because I use the same template for every game day (You might have noticed?) Also, as was previously stated before I updated the main post, I have been extremely busy these last 3-4 days. As such I did not have that much time to update the first post, and made a typo...

Sorry bought that.

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Due to unforseen circumstances of extreme gayness, I have to pull out of tommorrow's gameday.

Give my spot to someone else, k?

Um... Didnt you already submit your map? You do not need to actually be there, while it is prefered the mapper is on hand, we record the entire game day via source TV.

Shmitz

Old Hat
aa
Nov 12, 2007
It should be noted that all of the times listed in the OP are an hour early.

EDIT: Well because of a problem with round limit variable being set, I might have gotten 15 minutes of playtime on meridian despite having to leave at noon pacific time. Except that it skipped meridian and went straight from perfection to dryer, and no admin was around to fix it.

Please tell me we will have a US server again soon.

Colt Seavers

Dec 30, 2007
we played meridian many times over the weekend. i'll get the demos uploaded. The time diff does seem to mean UK players and US players arrive at different times but on the whole, there's a load of demos of all the maps being played. so that's gotta be a good thing - right?

its always going to be hard to stick to a tight schedule for a 2 day weekend but Shmitz - you're more than welcome to have admin on the map lab server - pm me if you'd like it.

Last edited: