Game Day: Part XII - May 17 & 18

Arhurt

L6: Sharp Member
May 7, 2008
Oh man... timezone convertions bit me in the rear again.

Ok, no problem, I can wait until the next session. Thanks for clearing it up though.

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Ok, so I changed my mind and since I was already uploading maps to the redirect when DJive smacked me around a few times with a wet trout and then asked me nicely to include it because he wanted to try it out. Since I was already uploading stuff I decided to include it.

* Unless we see another map we want to play. We being the borg collective. seriously. serious business. you probably shouldnt even be reading this..*

dirtyminuth

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 5, 2007
Unfortunately, I can't make it this week. Parents are in town and I'm showing them around. Shame, too, look to be some great maps to test! Have fun!

Corion

L2: Junior Member
May 17, 2008
Suggestion for the next game day:

Include alternate download links (mirror sites) for all files.
I would have liked to participate in more parts of today's game day but I hit my download limit for this website.

I wish I'd found out about it earlier.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
but I hit my download limit for this website.

couple solutions to that: get a redirect up for the server or get a better isp! A download limit?!? this is 2008, I can't believe we still have download limits:001_huh: - its even harder to believe people still use 56k modems.....

dirtyminuth

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 5, 2007
We do have a redirect such that you don't have to download the map before gameday starts. Hitting a download limit here will not prevent you from downloading from the redirect.

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
I did not think there was... If there is I will be talking to DJive and DrPepper about removing it.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
^^ funny, Shmitz just yelled at me 20 mins ago about this =)

doing it now btw, uploading is starting.