European Signs Decal Pack

European Signs Decal Pack 2018-07-30

Pie_Savvy

L1: Registered
Jul 23, 2018
European Signs Decal Pack - Small European themed decal pack for the 72 hour jam.

Now you too can set your map in the rugged terrain of the Austrian Alps or in an industrial port along the Rhine.
Includes a read me with who to credit if you use this in a map.

So for our 72 hour jam we did some map decal signs with a european flair. If there is any issues (or you want us to make a decal sign) feel free to PM me here or on steam.

This is our first decal pack so there is bound to be issues.

promo.png

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
You really nailed the TF2 style with these! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to plaster Hurtz Electrical all over my maps, immediately

Punn Ames Ardum

L1: Registered
Jan 16, 2021
Oh wow! these look really good, are some of these by any chance in the new London asset pack? These seem like they would fit right in!

edit: welp, sorry for what I said to get a respectfully disagree but no comment upon what I said, may have been because I accidentally put "iondon map?" instead of "London asset pack?"

Last edited:

Mattie

L2: Junior Member
Jul 28, 2018
Oh wow! these look really good, are some of these by any chance in the new London asset pack? These seem like they would fit right in!

edit: welp, sorry for what I said to get a respectfully disagree but no comment upon what I said, may have been because I accidentally put "iondon map?" instead of "London asset pack?"
I probably should've replied more in-depth instead of with just the disagree, but these signs aren't in the pack - they're a bit too Germanic for the UK setting (of course that's not to put down their quality, they look great and they seem very accurate for the area of Europe they do represent, it's just not the same area that the pack focuses on)