ETF2L Highlander Teams

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Okay, I spent most of this morning talking with the Chat and getting together a list of who has applied for what, with some clear favourites for the team 2 lineup: * are faves

Scout -

Snacks *
Rikka *
Redo

Soldier-

The Political Gamer *
Shade
Redo

Demoman-

Casanova
Saint Jimmy*

Heavy-

Muffin Man *
Walker

Engineer-

Rikka
The Political Gamer
Gerbil *

Sniper-

Blob *
Saint Jimmy

Spy-

Smashman
Casanova
Stickzer0 *

Last edited:

Smashman

L3: Member
Mar 14, 2009
I say we Community Contributors get together and make a team. Then rub our shine in everyone's face. Everyone else up for it?

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
Okay, I spent most of this morning talking with the Chat and getting together a list of who has applied for what, with some clear favourites for the team 2 lineup: * are faves

Scout -

Snacks *
Rikka *
Redo

Soldier-

The Political Gamer *
Shade
Redo

Demoman-

Casanova
Saint Jimmy*

Heavy-

Muffin Man *
Walker

Engineer-

Rikka
The Political Gamer
Gerbil *

Sniper-

Blob *
Saint Jimmy

Spy-

Smashman
Casanova
Stickzer0 *

That does seem a little bias to people who happened to be in the chat at the time.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I say we Community Contributors get together and make a team. Then rub our shine in everyone's face. Everyone else up for it?

You're just jealous because Jimmy didn't say you should be spy :p

And ZPQ, I think it's more biased towards people who were in the Highlander matches last night, they're the ones who people have the most recent knowledge of skillwise.

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
That does seem a little bias to people who happened to be in the chat at the time.

well Ive yet to go over this with the rest of the lot who are in later in the evening. So if I'm not on then If you could, and inform me of any favourites? I also spoke with littledge and Super later about this after the first set of agreements.

Smashman

L3: Member
Mar 14, 2009

zp's got it. I wasn't there, so I'm not even got a lookout. How fair.

And frankly who made Jimmy lord?

Last edited:

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
Okay so Nineaxis stole stick from us..... thats just great :(

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
I'll sub for any team really just as a Solly because i don't know when this is or what time

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
Okay, I have a mic!

If I can still join a team, I'll go engie/sniper, (mabye medic)

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
Im all for smash being team 2 spy, just keep yerself away from helen for 2 mins k? :p we need you to be reliable.

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2009
Ok Ive been working my arse off all day to get together a team list everyone is happy with. This SHOULD be the final team 2, excluding more subs. Let's hope Nine doesn't steal them this time :p :

Scout: Rikka

Soldier: The Political Gamer ?

Pyro: Penguin

Demoman: Saint Jimmy The Conne Manne

Heavy: Muffin Man

Engineer: Gerbil

Medic: Void

Sniper: Blob

Spy: Smashman

Substitutes:

Okrag

Dat Owlruler

Zpqrei

Moose

Ive spoken to them all cept the ones with ? after their name. Will edit appropriately.

Last edited: