ETF2L Highlander Teams

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
I'll sub for either team A or B. =) You can chose.

cyked

L3: Member
Dec 18, 2009
Ok, Im organizing a Team C.

I am still looking for a soldier, engineer, and spy.

subs would also be a good thing to have too.

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
So I supposedly am something on Team1 now, we'll see where this goes.

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
any of you kids up for some practice sometime against my team?

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
You determine it with the team you're going up against, so that US and EU can play each other on fair terms. As long as the game is before the date you have to be finished by, you're cool.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I quit Heavy for team 2 (which still doesn't have all members signed up at ETF2L's site!) so I guess there is at least one open slot.

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Have you guys read the FAQ?
"This tournament is eligible players who are new to competitive play. Anyone who has a history of division 5 or higher (or equivalent skill levels in other leagues) will not be allowed to play."

Doesn't that mean that some of Team 1 aren't allowed in this competition? flame surely has played better than div 5?

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
"This tournament is eligible players who are new to competitive play. Anyone who has a history of division 5 or higher (or equivalent skill levels in other leagues) will not be allowed to play."

Doesn't that mean that some of Team 1 aren't allowed in this competition? flame surely has played better than div 5?

Shhhh....

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008

They also stated an exception that you can teams can have 1 league player as a "buddy" or something to help.