ETF2L Highlander Teams

Sep 12, 2008
Is this only for US-ers? Anyways, if you guys need backup players, or if there's some space on team 2, I'd like to be soldier.

tarmo-

L3: Member
Dec 10, 2008
ETF2L: European Team Fortress 2 League

It's fine, as long as those americans play on european times (matches usually start from 7gmt to 10gmt) and also games are played on european servers.

Last edited:

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
For now, put me on the list as the sniper.

I haven't actually read too much about how this tournament is going to happen so I'll withdraw IF it collides with something already scheduled (unlikely though).

-edit- Oh the time is decided by the teams? Great, I'm in then.

Last edited:

honeymustard

L9: Fashionable Member
Oct 26, 2009
I can be a teams 'buddy' if needed, as I'm division 3 in etf2l.

# Buddies will be the representatives between ETF2L and the community teams. You’ll join their roster, be responsible for answering their questions, making sure they schedule their matches properly, and depending on how good a buddy you are, organising and helping them out with practising and tactics. (Note: All teams will be automatically added to a Highlander ladder where they can arrange non-tournament games.)
# Buddies will also be eligible to play in the Highlander games themselves. But you can only play heavy, engineer, spy or pyro!
# Buddies will be assigned to teams on depending what language they speak. If you have a link to a particular community, you can request to be their buddy.

Feb 14, 2008
I call demo on the first team. That is, if I get my laptop to stop shutting down whilst playing TF2. I'm allowed to participate because I'm div 6 8)

tarmo-

L3: Member
Dec 10, 2008
he doesn't play in euroscene as far as I know, therefore can not be rated.

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
I would like to play soldier if still needed

(Though i never ever played a highlander)

Which voice software will we use, if any?

€: Damn, i played div 5 for a short time :(

Last edited:

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
If there's still room. I'll be the engie/medic for the EU team

Last edited:

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
-snip- I don't have a microphone.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
ill play. i can handle myself with any class really.