downpour pass

Apr 19, 2009
2ih47ia.jpg

EDIT:
21b7vav.jpg

it's possible to get on top that by boosting yourself up onto the sign and then jumping onto the roof

Last edited:

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
The last point is has a ridiculous defense time, cut it down by 3 minutes.

E: Both your last points, 10 minutes on the first final is absolutely ridiculous.

EE:

Despite our team being generally better (10 points for the most part?) Blu easily steamrolled over the first three points, before hitting a 10 minute brick wall on the first final point.

pl_downpour_pass_b10000.jpg

Last edited:

Xerxes

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2010
Hey there, we at UKCS have been greatly enjoying your map, but we've had a problem where on stages 2 and 3 all the textures just disappear from the walls and leaves all clients with the purple and black chequerboard. This is certainly something new as during previous plays on our servers there were no errors like this.

ie:

pl_downpour_pass_b10003.jpg

pl_downpour_pass_b10000.jpg

I'm not sure whether this is a specific setup error or a game update has caused this, however (to the best of my knowledge) we haven't altered the configuration at all from when it was working subsequently, and it's unlikely the map has become corrupted on server as it is occurring on 3 separate servers.

If there is any known fix for this, I'd be grateful as we have been enjoying this map- failing that if there is a more substantial problem not related to UKCS, I hope you can fix it. :)

As for constructive criticism, there's been surprisingly little; The cart has stuck on the first ramp (stage one outside spawn) in the past, and the final cap on stage one is very stalemated if you place sentries on the upper gantry directly overlooking them.

Last edited: