Did everyone get their halloween hats?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Shoomonger, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Shoomonger

Shoomonger L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    With time growing short to still get the hallowe'en special hats I was wondering if everyone got them. Post proof and mention how you did it.

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197995239497

I Farmed them and actually I think it was a good idea because directly after I was able to think correctly, contrary to when I was trying desperately to get them. Although farming is wrong and I'm against it I felt the need to do it for something like hats.

2. AntonJ3000

AntonJ3000 I am inactive and make horrible maps

Positive Ratings:
  3. Nutomic

Nutomic L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
  4. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
  5. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  6. Smetzle

Smetzle L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I got the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask in about an hour in a 32-player server, and the Ghastly Gibus soon after on regular Harvest. No leetle baby Achievement servers for me, thank you very much!:p

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198009180116

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  7. Shoomonger

Shoomonger L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I was just too nervous about my only chance to get hats slip out of my hands. So I used bots (tool my hours) and a nice server as I've said.

8. Micnax

aa Micnax I maek map

Positive Ratings:
    I should feel bad that it took me a while 30 seconds to realize what your post was telling me. :facepalm:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. MrAlBobo

MrAlBobo L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    heh, my thought process was: "Its raising its hand?, oh wait its ditto" about 10 seconds XD

though yeah...got the domination gibus in about 20mins from Spud, and the bag in about an hour, by just playing on a full server <_<

10. lana

aa lana Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  11. Hawk

Hawk L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, I got the hats and the rest of the achievements just from regular play. I had to tailor my gameplay a bit to focus on specific achievements, but it didn't take long. And it was fun.

KOTH Harvest was a good map for this event. It was KOTH, so it allowed players to work on achievements without screwing up the game.

12. Hawk

Hawk L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, I got the hats and the rest of the achievements just from regular play. I had to tailor my gameplay a bit to focus on specific achievements, but it didn't take long. And it was fun.

KOTH Harvest was a good map for this event. It was KOTH, so it allowed players to work on achievements without screwing up the game.

13. martijntje

martijntje L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    I got 2 halloween hats. I got my gibus through clicking, but didnt get a second gibus even though I got the achievement. Valve dislikes me.

Also, golden gibus is win

14. strangemodule

strangemodule L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, I got em all. Candy one was the hardest; it just doesn't feel like dropping most the time.

15. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings: