Dan (Grifball)

Dan (Grifball) a5

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
You could place spawnpoints for every class except medic in a box outside the map with a sign telling players to switch to medic.

Thats a good idea! Actually, that reminds me of what tr_walkway did for people that joined BLU.

Diva Dan

hello!
aa
Mar 20, 2016
What Dr. Orange said would work. Another possibility is to put a strong trigger_push near the exit of spawn that pushes back into spawn faster than a person can run. In the properties of the trigger_push, set the filter to the name of a tf_class_filter that disallows medic.

I tried something similar and sadly people would just go sniper and shoot arrows out of spawn. I haven't tried that exact thing though so I'll give it a try

Blank

L1: Registered
Jan 6, 2017
It's possible to throw the ball under the water
grif_dan_a50004.jpg

Diva Dan

hello!
aa
Mar 20, 2016
I'm pretty certain I applied some sort of trigger on top of the water to instantly respawn it, check to see if you are playing the latest version. And if its still happening ill look into it later!

Blank

Jan 6, 2017
I'm pretty certain I applied some sort of trigger on top of the water to instantly respawn it, check to see if you are playing the latest version. And if its still happening ill look into it later!
Yep, I was on a5

Blank

Jan 6, 2017
Some other notes:
grif_dan_a50007.jpg
The ball can be thrown up here and since it's a medic only map then nobody can retreive it
grif_dan_a50009.jpg
Also it is way too easy for some person to steal the ball and throw it out of bounds which also will stall the round.
grif_dan_a50011.jpg
grif_dan_a50013.jpg
As well as the fact it is possible to throw it into the enemy spawn where nobody can get it because the respawnvisualizer and the fact that blue it invulnerable when near spawn.

Last edited: