Dambusters

PL Dambusters A4

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Dambusters - BUST THAT DAMN DAM!

Dam! Those REDs have been causing way too much trouble with that damn dam of theirs! A snowstorm has recently passed by, giving you the perfect chance to infiltrate the Barn, the Warehouse, the outer buildings, and finally bust that dam once and for all!

So yes, it's a PL map where you push through a warehouse and a barn, eventually pushing the cart over the icy water that leads to the dam. It has a lot of height variation, so a lot of classes will see use in it. It tried to use snowbanks as a gameplay modifier, allowing you to access parts of the map or be blocked off from them.

Made in around 50 days, with the first part being based on an earlier (uncompleted) map of mine. Made for the TF2 Workshop Wonderland compilation thing on Facepunch and TF2maps.net

I kinda rushed it near the end to meet deadlines :p

Check it out on the Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578372181

[ Forklift model by: Rexy //// Ice texture by: Tumbolisu //// Spec Thanks to: A Boojum Snark for his handy tool.]

Last edited:

ExtraCheesyPie

Jan 29, 2015
Map actually works now, yay.

No idea what the issue was, I copy pasted ABS stuff back and it works now, not that I changed anything before anyways.

Edit: Spawns are still broke, sigh

Last edited:

ExtraCheesyPie

Jan 29, 2015
Everything works now! LOGIC? IT WORKS!

SPAWNS? THEY WORK!

CART? IT WORKS

Also: I added track markers

One extra displacement, just for you guys!

MORE JIMIJAM OVERLAYS

Arrows all over the place!

Read the rest of this update entry...

yeah sorry about that mudpie, when you switched classes last time it made you spawn all the way in the final red spawn. It works now, so you shouldn't get impacted like that.