Custom Trade Server Map Maker

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by MiggZ, Jun 14, 2014.

1. MiggZ

MiggZ L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I need a custom TF2 map maker, you will get unlimited Admin (just try not to abuse powers) and pay of 1 key and miscs for over pay if all specifications are met.

I'm not very fond of Minecraft maps, so don't try to make one.

Specifications include these

-Skybox
    -Admin room (noclip to get in)
    -Possibly a heavy boxing arena

Thank you, and make sure to add me on steam to talk about going further with this job.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MiggZy/

2. ProselyteCanti

ProselyteCanti L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Besides those specifications, is it pretty much creative freedom? Been trying to think of a new map to do, since I've been working on the same one for a while.

3. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    1 key is SUPER cheap for what you're looking for. Maps take quite a lot of time and skill to make.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. MiggZ

Positive Ratings:
    The lifetime Admin itself is not buyable on the server, Generic Admin (10 keys /mo)

Is just SourceMod commands.

If admin was buyable it would be around 20 keys.

5. TyeZenneth

TyeZenneth L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Yes, but admin is only worth paying for if people want to be admin for your server, and while I'm sure you may have a few people, we might not have so many.
    So it's not really that much of a form of payment.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Lenny

Lenny L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Maybe a game on Steam or two would attract more people into what you're looking for.

7. Werewolf

aa Werewolf Probably not a real Werewolf

Positive Ratings:
    What you are asking for is so easy, it would not take long to learn how to map yourself and just DO it yourself.

8. ProselyteCanti

ProselyteCanti L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhh canti needs a key

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. MiggZ

Positive Ratings:
    Think you could do it for 2 keys instead? And if so, just add me with the link in the thread description.

10. Dr. Sasha

Dr. Sasha L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    1 key is pretty cheap. I'd do it if you raise the pay a bit.

11. RubbishyUser

RubbishyUser L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Here at tf2maps, we won't turn down a job, but as you'll see, what you pay is what you get. My guess is that one key will get you about an hour's work. That means a box with some textures on it and the features you demanded. If you want that, then there's no reason to go to us. Just find a preexisting trade map that fits your description or ask someone who made one that was similar to what you want to do a version for you.

But if you're willing to spend bit more money - probably in the region of 10 keys - you'll have someone who'd want to make you a map that others would envy. Pay twice as much again and you'd have the best trade map ever made.

To give you an idea, this man asked for an achievement map, and was willing to pay up to $70 for it: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=22518.